Friday 12 November 2010

Window Dressing

11/11/10
Today, I was given the challenge of creating a Christmas display! Without trying to be too cliché, I had to go with a green and red theme...well more of a teal and red theme when it came to the clothes - green and red looks a bit elf fancy dress-esque. The gift box is spilling with festive toys and present ideas, as I crammed in as many items as possible...who wouldn't want a gift box packed with prezzies?!







Over at the other store, I found this double-breasted, brown jacket, which I reckon will be a great seller, especially with the crappy weather we've been having lately. So I worked the rest of the outfits around this, except the Breakfast at Tiffany style outfit. That didn't quite go with the others, but I've kept it as a spare for when the others fly off the shelf!