Sunday 24 July 2011

Visual Merchandising

Here's a few more V.M bits and bobs I've done lately.

I wish I had a before photo of this jewellery display, just to emphasise how much better it looks now, but I don't. But basically, the jewellery was laid bare on the white surface, looking a bit tired and messy. So, I had a bunch of different sized wooden blocks cut, of which I covered with black satin, before merchandising the jewellery on top. One week on, it's starting to look bare already! So sales must have increase ten-fold. Perfecto!





Kiddies! I love dressing the kiddies. Kids stuff is so cute, especially the little girls. We've had a bunch of autumn/winter in, but as it's only July, I kept it summery with these floral numbers. Cute.



Finally, on Thursday, we had these sweet little luggage bags in for children (The Cuties and Pals), so I spent Friday creating this display to highlight the kids luggage range, as well as the ever-popular Trunki. I covered the light blocks with solid pink vinyl to create a more fun and impacting finish. I love it!