Monday 28 March 2011

Window Dressing

28/03/2011

Today, I wanted to create something fun, floral and suitable for spring, and not forgetting, something for Mothering Sunday. With this in mind, I created two youthful looks, one with a slightly maturer feel, hopefully for a lucky yummy mummy :)


These were potential outfit choices:


Until I came across these pretties:


The floral dress works so well under this cute denim dress, and teamed with these pink and white stripy pumps:


Nautical + 50s skirt + wicker wedges + spotty bag = proof you can make an epic outfit from a tiny charity shop:


For the accessories sector of my window, I had to think "Potential Mother's Day Gifts". The first thing that comes to mind are flowers, so I just needed to think out an outside of the box way of displaying them. I came across these gorgeous huge, spotty mugs, which make epic plant pots:


Everything mum could want on Mother's day - Tea in bed, flowers, a loving card and an awesome new(ish) bag:



If you're a mommy, Happy Mother's Day on Sunday :)